Guys, does anyone know the answer?
get which of the following is/are not included in the tools of verbal communication? from screen.
Which of the following is NOT an example of verbal communication?
Click here👆to get an answer to your question ✍️ Which of the following is NOT an example of verbal communication?
Which of the following is NOT an example of verbal communication?A
Medium Open in App Solution Verified by Toppr
Correct option is C)
Except writing all other examples are verbal communications while writing refers to communicating via a written message.
Was this answer helpful?
This set of Professional Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Non-verbal Communication”. 1. The word communication is derived from _____ a) communicare b) comunnicare c) comunicare d) communnicare 2. Communicare is a _____ word. a) French b) Latin c) German d) Indian 3. Which of these is the triangle of communication? a) ... Read more
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Non-verbal Communication
« Prev Next »
This set of Professional Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Non-verbal Communication”.
1. The word communication is derived from _____
a) communicare b) comunnicare c) comunicare d) communnicare View Answer
2. Communicare is a _____ word.
a) French b) Latin c) German d) Indian View Answer
3. Which of these is the triangle of communication?
a) ABR b) ARD c) ARC d) ARS View Answer
Note: Join free Sanfoundry classes at Telegram or Youtube
4. Non-verbal communication includes all external stimuli apart from words uttered.
a) True b) False View Answer
5. Which of these should communication not advance?
a) Information b) Affinity c) Reality d) Personal desires View Answer
Take Professional Communication Tests Now!
6. Which of these is the greatest means of conveying information?
a) Writing b) Words c) Signs d) Pictures View Answer
7. There is a barrier to communication when words are uttered in a ______ sense.
a) negative b) positive c) polite d) good View Answer advertisement
8. Personal appearance is an element of non-verbal communication.
a) True b) False View Answer
9. Which of these is not an element of non- verbal communication?
a) Personal appearance
b) Posture c) Eye contact
d) Name of the speaker
View Answer advertisement
10. Which of these is a main element of non-verbal communication?
a) The volume of the speaker
b) Name of the speaker
c) Name of the listener
d) Age of the speaker
View AnswerSanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Professional Communication.
To practice all areas of Professional Communication, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
« Prev - Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Contents of Proposals
» Next - Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Dyadic CommunicationNext Steps:
Get Free Certificate of Merit in Professional Communication
Participate in Professional Communication Certification Contest
Become a Top Ranker in Professional Communication
Take Professional Communication Tests
Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10Related Posts:
Buy Professional Communication Books
Apply for Professional Communication Internship
Apply for 1st Year Engineering Subjects Internship
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Technical and General Writing
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Parameters and Role of Oral Presentation
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – CV, Resume and Bio-data
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – List of Abbreviations
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – A Discussion and its Ingredients
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Words Related to Science, Engineering, Nutrition and Health
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Single Word for a Group of Words
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Effective Communication
Professional Communication Questions & Answers – Basic Errors in the Use of Vocabulary
Professional Communication MCQ Questions
Optical Communication MCQ Questions
Electronics and Communication Engineering Questions and Answers
Digital Communication MCQ Questions
Analog Communication MCQ QuestionsPopular Pages:
C# String Programs
Searching and Sorting Algorithms in C
Protein Engineering MCQ Questions
C++ Algorithm Library
C Programming Examples
MCQ on Communication with Answers
MCQ on Communication with Answers - Communication Skills in pdf for the students who are preparing for competitive and academic exams
Communication Skills MCQ with Answers in pdf
23 Comments / By Eguardian India / 13/11/2020
MCQ on Communication with Answers – Communication Skills in pdf for the students who are preparing for job interviews, academic exams, and competitive exams like GATE, UGC, NET, CAT, MAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, IELTS, etc.
Communication Skills MCQs with Answers
1. ___ means communication without words.
a. Object communication
b. Written communication
c. Oral communication
d. Non-verbal communicationShow Answer
2. The person who transmits the message is called ___.
a. channel b. sender c. receiver d. responseShow Answer
3. ___ aims at making people work together for the common good of the organization.
a. communication b. conversation c. combination d. connectionShow Answer
4. At each stage in the process of communication, there is a possibility of interference which may hinder the process. Such interference is known as ___.
a. sender b. receiver c. barrier d. none of themShow Answer
5. ___ describes all forms of human communication that are not verbal.
a. prosody b.vocalics c.haptics d.para languageShow Answer
6. Normally communication is ___, wherein the information or message is transferred from one person to another.
a. impersonal b. interpersonal c. personal d. importantShow Answer
7. A ___ connects the sender to the receiver.
a. Channel b. Noise c. Communication d. feedbackShow Answer
8. The ___ in the usage of words may be a serious barrier to effective communication.
a. disturbance b. discrimination c. disorder d. distortionShow Answer
9. Most of us use ___ and ___ in addition to words when we speak.
a. words and gestures
b. gestures and body language
c. body language and posture
d. posture and eye gazingShow Answer
10. ___ refers to pitch, loudness, duration, intonation and, tempo.
a. touches b. prosody c. gestures d. hapticsShow Answer
11. In ___ main intention is to seek certain information which will be appreciated.
a. empathetic b. comprehension c. appreciative d. therapeuticShow Answer
12. Dialogic listening is also known as ___.
a. therapeutic b. appreciative c. relational d. evaluativeShow Answer
13. ___ means looking quickly over a textbook to get a general superficial idea of the content.
b. extensive reading
c. skimming d. intensiveShow Answer
14. ___ reading is ideal and helps comprehension
a. extensive b. loud c. intensive d. silentShow Answer
15. The second step in the SQ3R of reading is ___.
a. survey b. question c. read d. reviewShow Answer
16. While making a slide the number of words should be limited to a maximum of ___ per slide.
a. seven b. nine c. eight d. tenShow Answer
17. A business proposal from a branch manager of a company to the managing director of the company is an example of horizontal communication. ((True / False).Show Answer
18. ___ is the full form of the abbreviation TQM.
a. team quality management
b. total quality management
c. total quality manager
d. total quality managementShow Answer
19. Communication that takes place between the members of an organization within itself is ___.
a. external b. formal c. informal d. internalShow Answer
20. Informal meetings mark the ___ of the problem.
a. immediately b. immediacy c. importance d. improvementShow Answer
21. ___ is sent to a specific group of people whereas ___ may be meant for the general public.
a. notice, memo b. memo, circular c. notice, circular d. circular, noticeShow Answer
22. The problem with proofreading is that you will have to be good at ___ and ___.
a. spelling, punctuation
b. pronunciation, spelling
c. punctuation, pronunciation
d. paraphrasing, spellingShow Answer
23. Every sentence has two essential parts a ___ and a ___.
a. clause, predicate
b. subject, phrase
c. predicate, subject
d. subject, clauseShow Answer
24. Oral communication ensures___ and ___.
a. fluency; speed
b. adequate attention; immediate response
c. speedy interaction; immediate response
d. speed; attentionShow Answer
25. Find out errors:
Either the manager or their subordinates failed in his duty.
a. either- neither, or- nor
b. their- his, his- their
c. failed- fails, subordinates- subordinate
e. the- a in- forShow Answer